Lovelace Colloquium sponsors and supporters
The following companies, universities and organisations have supported or sponsored the Lovelace Colloquium in a major way.
- Google were our headline sponsor in 2017, and have supported us very generously from the start, financing most student travel to the event since 2008.
- GE sponsored lunch in 2017, having sponsored a prize in 2016.
- Bloomberg came on board for the first time in 2015 as coffee and cake sponsor and came back for 2016 and 2017.
- SAP were our headline sponsor in 2016, covering most of this year’s student travel and the best MSc student contest.
- Arm sponsored lunch in 2016.
- Twitter sponsored lunch in 2015.
As well as Google who cover travel and prizes, we have the following prize sponsors over the last few years:
- EMC sponsored the best final year prize, 2013-2016 and keep coming back for more. Indeed, they employed one of the prize winners in 2014, so we must be doing something right! They came back in 2017 as Dell-EMC.
- JP Morgan sponsored a prize in 2017 for the third year running.
- Amazon were onboard for the first time in 2017, sponsoring best MSc prize.
- TigerFace games sponsored the People’s Choice prize in 2016 – they’re closely related to Interface3, who have sponsored the people’s choice for a long time (5 years or so?) now.